Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Year 12 students

Reminder, the next work due in on Sunday are your training analysis sessions.  If for some reason you are unable to get these to me by Sunday then please see me by the end of this week.

You will also need to complete an evaluation, this can only be done after you have retested yourself.  Both of my lessons next week (Sunday & Thursday) will be available for you to retest yourself in the components you have been working on to improve.  You can complete the retesting or continue in the 'pod'.
The evaluation can be completed once your second notation on yourself is finished and you can make reference to any improvement in the skill component.

Ensure your sessions are in the dropbox folder by the end of lunchtime on Sunday.
To assist you with your evaluation, as you write it, I have added an exemplar to a 'support material' folder which is in each of your dropbox folders.  Please keep checking this folder as I add more materials.

Finally, the following is how I want you to arrange each of your dropbox folders to ensure all work is up to date and in a logical order.

Make sure to ask if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment